Monday, January 24, 2011

This Heart...

Dear Blog,Dear Reader...
i was thinking about my past.my love past.someone has treat me nice,good and full of treat.and i smile for it and thankfully.he hold me when i cry and when i have a problem.we solve it together.He like to play GAME at sega.He like what i cook sure he rady with his 'kritik' and judge my 'masakan' haha then i know what less and more with my dish.i feel i have a truly Boyfriend that time.not think about who else.Like World is MINE. i love him whole my heart.my family know him.we happy together.spand time 24h always.When i have to go leaving my hometown for study,the heart bit change to ignorences.every second,LOVE less less and less.No more love inside.Mybe he get boring with relationship.Yea i do,sometimes i have made mistake but i have we can discuse and need to slow talk each other.I cant let my problem just like that.i must being profesional to handle my problem.and i wander why...why he leaving me like this without any reason? Answer.Maybe he boring with my treat.maybe i not good enough for him.and mayb he want freedom.im very annoying her life i guess.Even he ordy have a Girlfriend im not jlos at all.cause i feel empty with him ordy.cause what should i do if someone that i love leaving me cause line 3? i dont no what to do.just follow my flow and walk away.and i have find my way Go home....

No comments:

Post a Comment